The cookies are small text strings send by web server to the user browser, where the cookie is automatically stored and re-send automatically to the server, each time that the same website is visited again.
The cookies can be first-party cookies, which are provided by NHOA, or third-parties cookies. The cookies are able to allow to recognize the user device and browse the web, pointing out the user preferences and improving the user experience. The cookies aim to send customized advertising to the user.
Technical cookies are strictly necessary to service provisioning and they are automatically setup after the website is visited:
- Cookies allow to browse the web in the right way. In example, the user can stay connected, avoiding that the web site connects several times for accessing the next pages;
- Cookies allow to point out the user preferences during the browsing, in example, they allow to set the language;
- Cookies help to understand, through anonymous and aggregate data gathered, how the user browse the web site, providing information about visited sections, time spent on the web site or any malfunctions.
Analytical cookies are used to collect information about website usage. The website will use this information about statistical analysis in order to improve the usage website and make the content website more interesting and relevant. This type of cookie gathers information about user activities and how he arrived on the website which are pseudonymized.
Third party Cookies
Third party cookies are used in order to gather aggregated information about usage website by the user, such as Pages visited, time spent, traffic source, geographical location, age, gender and interest.
Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software
This typology of cookie incorporates features developed by third parties within the pages of the site, such as icons or preferences expressed on social network in order to share web site content or to use third party software services (i.e. map generating software and software offering other services). These cookies are sent by third party domains and partner sites that offer their functionality within the page of the site.
Profiling cookies are useful to create user profile in order to send him customized advertising message to user needs showed by the user using the web site.
Cookies Used Within this Website
Technical cookies used in this website are strictly necessary to perform the web site. The cookies are the following:
- nhoa_i18n_redirected – Needed to guarantee the website performances
- vuid, drift_aid, __pdst, _abexps, driftt_aid – Used to embed videos inside the webside This web site uses first- and third-party cookies, also profiling. These are the following:
- com – https://policies.google.com/privacy
- com – https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy
Generally, it is possible to stop all cookies, but this is could have an impact on web site usage. All new browser allows to modify the cookie setting, that you can find in the “preference” or “option” section of the menu of your browser. To understand how to set them up, please refer to the following links:
Your preferences with regard to cookies will have to be reset if different devices or browsers are used to access the Website.
Choice of cookies
You are able to select/deselect in advance through the cookie banner which cookies you want to authorize the first time you access the Website, or keep only the cookies strictly necessary for the functioning of the Website or accept all the cookies.
Moreover, you can withdraw your consent (when you have provided it) or review the settings at any time by accessing the “View preferences” button and the “Manage consent” section included in the consent management system: to this purpose, you can click at any time also on the button at the bottom right of any page of the Website.